Reasons for a Planned Service Agreement (PSA)
It’s that time of year when home owners should be arranging for a summer checkup to make sure air conditioning doesn’t conk out when things really heat up. When we book these calls, the top priority for scheduling goes to home owners who are part of our service agreement program. In fact, that kicks off our good reasons why you should have a service agreement with us …
1. Because you get top priority. Not only for springtime checkups but for any services. When we get backed up, people who have a service agreement with us become part of our family and get put at the top of the list for call scheduling.
2. You pay less, too. Our service agreement customers get discounted pricing on all services, from routine maintenance to emergency repairs, including labor.
3. “An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure.” HVAC systems are complex mechanical wonders. Annual preventive maintenance can keep them operating at peak performance, which helps avoid expensive breakdowns and keeps your system operating efficiently to save you money on energy bills. Here are some of the things you can count on as part of our regular maintenance service.
- Assure thermostats are in good working order.
- Assure equipment is in good working order and showing no signs of wear.
- Lubricate all moving parts.
- Clean condensate drain.
- Tighten hoses and connections.
- Monitor refrigerant and replace if needed.
- Clean coils, if necessary.
- And, much, much more.
4. We’ll remind you. Amid the hectic pace of everyday life, it’s easy to forget to schedule routine maintenance. When you’re a service agreement customer, we’ll call and email you to remind you it’s time for that spring or fall checkup. Then we’ll arrange a visit at a time that’s convenient for you.
5. You’ll get to know us … and vice versa. Most of the people we serve are repeat customers and that’s a win-win for them and us. You need to trust the people you invite into your home, and we like to build not only business relationships but genuine friendship with our clients. Many of our service agreement clients have gotten to know individual service technicians and ask for them by name when they call us for any kind of service. In return they will often gain business for us by referrals to family and friends. This is the way we like to run our business.
6. A service agreement is only as good as the company that offers it. Many HVAC companies offer service agreements. The language may be similar, but words on paper are meaningless if not matched with performance in the field and customer care when you call the office for any reason. When you do business with us, you can be confident you’re dealing with one of the top companies in your market and that we’ll do everything humanly possible to make you want to deal with us over and over.
Call us today. We’ll be happy to discuss the pricing and benefits of our Planned Service Agreements!